Saturday, July 30, 2011

We are... Blogging!

Yes, we are blogging! Can you believe that? I’ve rolled the idea around in my head for most of this year. I found a million and one reasons NOT to start up a blog, but I have finally decided to go ahead and take the plunge. Why now? Well, we moved to Missouri! And since moving to Missouri, I have learned that it is VERY HARD to keep up with everyone I love! Facebook, texting, and Skype can only take me so far! And honestly, some stories are worth passing along, but I start to feel like a broken record. Friends and family have asked for pictures of our new home, stories of our new town, info on our church, and just general updates on our new life in the Midwest. And on top of that, I'd like to be able to keep a 'journal' of this time in my life as well.

So here We Are! And We Are… blogging!

No comments: